*I received this amazing cool most humidifier from Influenster for free to try and review. I always offer up my own personal experiences and opinions.*
I’m actually very excited about this VoxBox from influenster. My 5 year old daughter has major asthma and has been hospitalized 4 times since September of 2015 (last year). Because little S has week lungs to begin with, anytime there is a cold bug going around she seems to catch it. We really struggle to keep her lungs healthy and happy, So I’m definitely a happy momma when someone offers some new stuff to try.
We also live in a home where we have electric baseboard heating. If you don’t know, that can be extremely expensive during the winter months so we primarily use our woodburing fireplace to heat our home. One of the biggest downsides to this is how dry the air in our home gets. As well as some of the smoke that goes along with it.
The dry air in our home makes my poor babies eczema flair up even worse as well as making it impossible for her little chapped lips to get moisturized. This cool mist humidifier has also helped tremendously with keeping the room our live Christmas tree is in from being dry.
We did already have a much older version of one of the Vicks cool mist humidifiers, but this new one is really awesome and easy to use.
- It has a top fill so there a no need to awkwardly fill the bottom, put the lid on and then try to carry a gallon of water around your home – Simply fill up your water pitcher and pour it into the top of your humidifier
- It has a nice little swivel top so you can control the direction of the cool mist
- It comes apart really easily for cleaning and drying
- It also came with a demineralization Cartridge (water filter) so you don’t really have to worry about spending extra money on distilled bottled water – just be sure to change it after 30 to 40 fills – it’ll help with the calcium and hard water mineral build up inside the machine
- You can control how much cool mist you want
All in all, I’m really impressed with this thing and will definitely be using it all winter long. If you guys want one, you can follow this link to get it!
Do you guys use any kind of humidifier in your home? If you do, what’s your favorite part about having one running?
xo Sarah Lindenn